Thursday 12 July 2012

FracturE

Definition.. fracture: (n.) 1. The act of breaking or snapping asunder; rupture; breach. During the course of our lifetime we all will end up having a friendship fractured by either us or our friends actions or attitudes. Like a bone that's been broken never being the same again,that's kinda how fractured friendships are..we may smile and talk but under the surface, things are not as strong as they were... I'm guilty of breaking the bond in pursuit of selfish gain or up holding my morals. In the case of the former,I'd shy away and make little the effort to rescue the situation...well even in the later case I guess. Lacking a poker face doesn't help conceal the fact that I can't stand certain people. I thank them for the part they've played in my life so far but I can't help left the rift widen the divide. and the fractures I have caused,im working on my flaws,hard to alter my character but i can work on some of my bad habits... Peace.One

1 comment:

  1. Yep. You have the worlds worst poker face. Learn to pretend you like some things just to maintain a certain flow in events

    ReplyDelete